Om jezelf hier te registreren op PPO.NU stuur een e-mail naar registraties @ ppo.nu dan krijgt u per kerende een registratie link in de mail. (Leden die al geregistreerd waren op het vorige Vbulletin forum, kunnen met de login en paswoord van toen ook hier inloggen)

RAAPOLIE

edited November 2005 in Olieen
Hi!
I am looking for an oil-mill or a distributor for 2000 liter of rapeseed oil.
It should be located near the german boarder.
In the "Olieen-thread" is a distrubutor in TILBURG mentioned, does he still sell the oil for 62,5 ct?
Thank you for your information!
Ciao Sebastian

Comments

• dries006 PPO Wannabe
    edited November 2005
    Is it possible to leave an email-adres?

Greats,
    Dries
  • edited November 2005
    Oh, sorry, here it is:

[email]sebswiss@web.de[/email]

Ciao Sebastian
  • pieter PPO Master
    edited November 2005
    Does it have to be an Dutch oilmill? because in Germany there are so many more, i think when you look at www.poelforum.de you will find one near the border of Holland/Germany, just ask the Germans they will tell you.
    Here in the Netherlands we have just one, in Delfzijl, the northern part of Holland.(don't know the adress)
    Succes and regards,
    Pieter
  • browniebrownie Livin' and Breathin' PPO
    edited November 2005
    pieter said:

...Here in the Netherlands we have just one, in Delfzijl, the northern part of Holland.

Also one in Zeewolde en somewhere in Limburg I think.
  • pieter PPO Master
    edited November 2005
    Bedankt Brownie voor de correctie, maar dat is ook zoooooover weg van mij :oops:
    edited November 2005
    Vooruit, maar ik woon er nog verder vandaan. :wink:
    En in Nederland woonde ik zelfs nog ten noorden van het land van Bartje (Grunn'n).
  • edited November 2005
    Well, the prices in Germany are very high (min. 70ct per liter). I saw the low prices in the supermarkets in Holland and I wanted to import some. That is cheaper then to buy it at home.
    I already have two reactions from this thread, but no prices yet.
    Ciao Sebastian
  • Ruud S Livin' and Breathin' PPO
    edited November 2005
    Brownie: Als de molen in Zeewolde tien uur per dag draait kan hij precies één vrachtwagen laten rijden. Lijkt me niet echt een goed adres.
  • pieter PPO Master
    edited November 2005
    sebswiss said:

Well, the prices in Germany are very high (min. 70ct per liter). I saw the low prices in the supermarkets in Holland and I wanted to import some. That is cheaper then to buy it at home.
    I already have two reactions from this thread, but no prices yet.
    Ciao Sebastian

The cheapest oil for ourselfe to use is the oil from the supermarkets ( not all of them), so I think you can stop your search for a lower price at the oilmill's.
    You won't get it cheaper there I think :cry:
    The prices in the supermarkets are various from 0.53 till 0.59 E (Hoogvliet, Aldi, Lidl ).
    All the Dutch veggie-drivers are looking also for larger packages and low(er) prices but until now they have to go to the supermarkets as well.
  • edited November 2005
    I want to buy zonnenbloemolio at this weekend in Venlo. Is it right that it costs 69 cent now (lidl/Aldi). Is there an alternative near Venlo or Enschede? Thank you.
    edited November 2005
    christian said:

I want to buy zonnenbloemolio at this weekend in Venlo. Is it right that it costs 69 cent now (lidl/Aldi). Is there an alternative near Venlo or Enschede? Thank you.

At the other side of the border you probably could find ein tankstelle that sells vegetable oil.
  • edited November 2005
    And what will it cost there. Which city or border do you mean ?
    edited November 2005
    Anonymous said:

And what will it cost there. Which city or border do you mean ?

Venlo and Enschede are both near Germany. In Germany ppo is sold as car fuel. Prices won't be much less, maybe more expensive than ALDI/LIDL prices, but it's a more practical than emptying all those bottles. I don't have an adress near Enschede or Venlo, but you could make a little tour over the border and probably you'll find a place to fill your car with ppo (named 'pöl' in Germany).
  • Ruud S Livin' and Breathin' PPO
    edited November 2005
    http://www.rerorust.de/

Links onder kan je kiezen.